Saturday, February 22, 2014

CAPRI'S of Easley

Capri's of Easley, 5667 Calhoun Memorial Hwy 

I didn't realize until this weekend that I had never reviewed Capri's of Easley.  Until a couple of years ago, we had a Capri's in Greer, SC, which went belly-up due to poor management and of course, many years ago we had several other Capri's in town.


We usually have two salads, a small picture of Yuengling and split a small pizza with sausage, green pepper, and onion (which you can see in the background of the above photo). This is one of my favorite pizzas, but some of my prejudice toward liking this pie is it's the taste of pizza I grew up on. If you didn't grow up eating at Capri's in the Greenville area, you may or may not find this pizza as wonderful as I do. This week, I ordered a cheeseburger with a baked potato (this is the combo I got used to when eating cheeseburgers in New Orleans). What a great burger, juicy and cooked just right. One final thing to add about Capri's of Easley, the service is always top notch. Hint: If you going on a Friday or Saturday night, go early or be prepared for a short wait.


No comments: